- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped arugula leaves plus several whole leaves (about 4 bunches total)
- 1 tablespoon minced leek or shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 12 thin slices firm white sandwich bread
- 10 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- Mix mayo, chopped arugula, shallot, parsley and lemon peel in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble sandwiches with remaining ingredients, using the arugula mayo. Cut into quarters.