- 1 bunch of fresh arugula
- 4 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 8 ounces low-fat yogurt or sour cream
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound fusilli noodles
- grated parmesan cheese, as garnish
- Before preparing sauce, fill a large casserole with water, and bring the water to a boil.
- Wash and clean well the arugula and parsley. Dry thoroughly. Trim and chop both the arugula and the parsley.
- Place the arugula and the parsley in a food processor. Add the yogurt or sour cream, goat cheese, salt, and pepper. Blend the ingredients thoroughly. Keep the sauce at room temperature until ready to use.
- Add a pinch of salt to the boiling water, and cook the fusilli noodles following the instructions on the package. When the noodles are cooked, drain them, and place them in four serving dishes. Pour the sauce evenly over the top of each serving and add some cheese to each dish. Serve immediately.